by Kelen McBreen

Bars and restaurants across the country are struggling to sell Anheuser-Busch products

Americans are pissed off at the beer brand Bud Light for featuring a biological man posing as a woman on a can of its beer for a recent advertising move that quickly backfired.

The stock market shows just how much of an impact the ad campaign has had on Bud Light’s parent company Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Anheuser Busch created the special can to celebrate transgender actor Dylan Mulvaney’s one-year anniversary of living life as a “woman” and featured him in commercials as a new brand ambassador.

Just over a week after the collaboration between Mulvaney and Bud Light, bar and gas station owners are experiencing a dramatic decrease in sales of the beer.

Country musician John Rich, who owns a bar called Redneck Riviera in Nashville, Tennessee, joined “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Monday to explain how Bud Light sales at his business have almost disappeared.

“I think the customers decide. Customers are king,” Rich told Carlson. “Our number one selling beer up until a few days ago was, guess what? Bud Light. That was the number one beer. We got cases and cases and cases of it sitting back there.”

However, in the aftermath of the Mulvaney ad campaign, Rich said everyone stopped ordering Bud Lights and decided to replace them with a drink that customers will actually purchase.

Rich even polled his Twitter followers to find out what beer he should choose to replace Bud Light.

Fellow country musicians Travis Tritt and Kid Rock also voiced their anger at the beer company and decided to quit purchasing Anheuser-Busch drinks.

Legendary rock guitarist, the Motor City Madman Ted Nugent, joined Eric Bolling on Newsmax last week to note that while he’s never been an alcohol drinker, he made sure his entire crew and family “will never allow any Anheuser-Busch products anywhere near my world.”

“This is the epitome of cultural deprivation in an ongoing tsunami of cultural deprivation,” Nugent said of the transgender push.

Twitter user Warrior Poet Society posted a video describing a gas station encounter where he allegedly asked patrons if they’d “ever buy Bud Light again” and learned they were all boycotting the drink.

He explained the gas station clerk mentioned sales had been low this week and told the customers they’d have their distributor take the products back on the next delivery day.

A man working for an affiliate of Anheuser-Busch filmed a video explaining he won’t be able to make money and feed his family if people aren’t buying Bud Light and Budweiser.

“It’s kind of heartbreaking that Anheuser-Busch did what they did. They don’t know their clientele… Thanks Anheuser-Busch, I may not be able to feed my family here coming up soon.”

Pro-Trump “MAGA Rapper” Forgiato Blow posted a video of him and a group of guys dumping out cans of Bud Light, saying, “We don’t drink tranny fluid.”

Missouri restaurant and sports bar owner Jeff Fitter told Fox News this week his sales of Anheuser-Busch bottled products dropped 30% and draught beer sales plummeted 50% this week.

“In Bud Light’s effort to be inclusive, they excluded almost everybody else, including their traditional audience,” he told the outlet.

A brewery in Massachusetts told Fox an estimated 80% of Bud Light drinkers this week switched their beer choice and that the remaining 20% hadn’t been on social media and had yet to hear about the transgender ad campaign.

Those who were informed of Bud Light’s new partnership after ordering their beer chose another beer when it was time for their next round.

A bar in the New York City neighborhood Hell’s Kitchen, an area with a large gay population, reported Bud Light draught sales dropped 58% with bottle sales dropping a whopping 70%.

In fact, a few members of the Infowars crew went to a concert in Buda, Texas this weekend and asked the bartender at a venue with massive American flags made out of Bud Light and Budweiser cans on the wall how their sales had been.

The woman bartending responded, “We can’t give Bud Light away this week!”

Bud Light’s Vice President of Marketing said just before the release of the Mulvaney beer cans she was focusing on “inclusivity” and shifting the brand’s tone from seeking a “fratty and out of touch” demographic to all “women and to men” in an act of “revolution.”