Provides in-depth explanation of all the institutional failures that facilitated unprecedented election fraud
A mysterious cybersecurity document promoted by Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne extensively outlines how the 2020 election was stolen in the six battleground states and lays out 3 possible paths forward to restore America’s election system.
The document, titled “Reclaiming a Superpower: Americans Prepare For War”, was supposedly drafted by an unnamed cyber team who carefully summarized widespread fraud and many crimes and even attacks against America by foreign powers during the 2020 presidential election.
The summary first lists all the major government institutions and failsafes that in fact failed to address the election fraud from taking place and subsequent political turmoil that followed.
Each one of those points is discussed in greater detail further in the document.
The document goes on to lay out several main points about what is now known about the current election fraud fiasco.
- President Trump is isolated in the White House, but is receiving widespread public support.
- Evidence of foreign interference in the 2020 election by multiple actors is vast and well-documented.
- The Nashville Christmas bombing was likely an effort to cover up election fraud interference in Georgia.
- Ballot tampering, both physical and in the digital space, was extensive in several states.
- America’s major government institutions and the rule of law failed to address the fraud and foreign attacks.